An excellent opportunity has become available for highly motivated and experienced Perioperative Nurse Manager to lead the dynamic team at a private hospital in regional NSW. This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
As the Perioperative Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the Perioperative Department. This will see you plan, implement and evaluate practices, process and services within the department which comprises of operating theatres, recovery areas & CSSD. You will work closely with the executive team and other leaders to shape the organisational strategy, improve procedural service provisions and achieve strategic objectives all whilst striving to achieve excellence in care delivery.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working at a senior management level within the perioperative area;
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate a clinical services team providing strong strategic direction and positive leadership;
- Proven strategic planning, workforce analysis and policy development skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead accreditation and continuous improvement processes in a Health Care facility and achieve sound outcomes;
- Sound computer skills using the MS Office Suite and web-based reporting systems;
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities of hospital/ clinical services departments;
- Demonstrated sound financial management & administrative skills in a hospital setting;
- Demonstrated understanding of private health sector funding models;
- Postgraduate studies in Management / Business Studies (Desirable.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible rostering to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Friendly work environment;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on-site. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital is able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care. The second hospital is a specialist rehabilitation hospital providing inpatient and outpatient services, and also including a sleep study unit. The last one provides best practice cancer care servicing both public and private cancer patients, the hospital consists of a 28 chair day oncology ward and a 30-bed inpatient oncology ward.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.