An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated nursing leader to manage a dedicated and professional team in the Perioperative Department at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Perioperative Manager - Anaesthetic & Recovery, you will be taking on the management of the Anaesthetics & Recovery department in the dynamic theatre complex, with support from a passionate team of clinical perioperative staff. You will be responsible for providing efficient and effective services whilst ensuring a harmonious working relationship with nursing and medical teams to provide high-quality care to achieve optimal patient outcomes. This position is supported by Clinical Coordinators for all specialty areas and floor managers, both morning and afternoon shifts.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive current clinical practice in anaesthetic/recovery nursing - minimum 5 years;
- Clinical leadership or management experience will be highly regarded;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly considered.
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has 11 operating theatres, a large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services (including MRI, CT and Ultrasound).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.