Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will work across the operating theatres' suite, focusing on Orthopaedic/Colorectal procedures. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating each patient's individual needs' care delivery needs. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will perform duties with the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years Scrubbing experience in various specialty – Orthopaedics/ Gynae/ colorectal/ General;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is located in the Sutherland Shire, is a modern Medical/Surgical facility including orthopaedic, gynaecological and obstetric services and Rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.