Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Perioperative Registered Nurses to join the professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent Perioperative experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The right candidate will be offered:
- A friendly dynamic team environment;
- A dedicated full-time Perioperative Educator;
- A generous Professional Development Allowance;
- Diversity of specialty;
- Work with the latest technology.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The state of the art equipment includes Spyfy technology to support the vascular surgical specialty, Mako robotic navigation system, da Vinci robotics. The theatre complex has 15 theatres including a Day Procedure Centre, Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties including General, Endoscopy, Colorectal, Bariatric & Liver surgery, advanced laparoscopic procedures, Cardiac, Neuro, Orthopaedic, Plastic & Reconstructive surgery, Gynaecology, Urology, Vascular, ENT & Paediatric surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.