An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead a dedicated and professional team in the Theatre Department at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a permanent full-time role.
As the Perioperative Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing 11 operating theatres, Day Procedure Unit and CSSD. You will work closely with the Executive Team to shape organisational strategy, enhance procedural service provision and achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives. You will maintain and implement quality systems by National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive current clinical practice in perioperative role (minimum 5 years);
- Recent theatre management experience;
- Graduate Certification/Diploma in Perioperative Nursing;
- Ability to build rapport with VMOs and staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes;
- OHS responsibility and leadership in risk minimisation;
- Ongoing activity analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources and experience in implementing sustainable change.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. The perioperative department provides a broad range of surgical services for various specialties, including Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Spinal, General, Urology, Plastics, and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.