An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced clinical manager to take on a Perioperative Services Manager role at a private hospital in Northern Adelaide.
As the Perioperative Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- you will help shape organisational strategy, continue to strengthen VMO relationships and improve procedural service provision to achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives;
- you will be responsible for the management and staff direction;
- you will maintain and implement quality systems in accordance with National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards;
- you will have a commitment to continuous improvement, risk minimisation and successful delivery of outcomes.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior clinical management role, with a background in Perioperative Services essential;
- A graduate certificate/diploma in Perioperative Nursing will be highly regarded;
- The demonstrated ability to apply quality improvement strategies and influence organisational change;
- Ability to provide operational, clinical expertise to monitor and drive successful patient outcomes;
- A strong collaborator with the capacity to engage a wide variety of hospital stakeholders, and contribute to the commercial direction and growth of the department.
Hospital, located in Northern Adelaide, is a boutique private facility providing a comprehensive range of acute medical, surgical and cancer-related services. The new procedure suite and Day of Surgery Unit support the specialities of orthopaedics, colorectal surgery, gastroenterology, ENT, ophthalmology, gynaecology, urology, respiratory, breast, general and endocrine surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.