An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Nursing Leader to join the management team at a private hospital in Cairns.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Perioperative Services Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources with the Theatre Department. You will be working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. You will be reporting to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience post-registration in an acute hospital perioperative environment essential;
- Previous experience in a similar perioperative management role is essential;
- Proven ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate continuous improvement programs;
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice;
- The ability to positively influence and engage staff;
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel;
- Postgraduate studies in perioperative nursing highly desirable.
The hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility that offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to providing first-class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered, including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.