An excellent opportunity exists for a Perioperative Services Manager to take on a leadership position within a busy perioperative department at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Perioperative Services Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and allocation of staff;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and Sterilisation standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management;
- Ensure workplace health and safety guidelines and policies are met;
- Manage Budgets and attainment of budgetary targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Nursing, Business and/or Management (or working towards);
- Minimum of 5 years of senior nursing experience within the Perioperative unit;
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full-service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.