An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead a dedicated and professional team in the Theatre Department at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a full-time 12-month contract to cover maternity leave, commencing July 2021.
As the Perioperative Services Manager, you will be responsible for the management of 5 operating theatres, Day Procedure Unit and CSSD. Youwill work closely with the Executive Team to shape organisational strategy, enhance procedural service provision and achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives. You will work with all theatre stakeholders to achieve excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive current clinical practice in perioperative role - minimum 5 years;
- Recent theatre management experience;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to maintain a customer focus and team orientated approach;
- Graduate Certification/Diploma in Perioperative Nursing;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required;
- Ability to build rapport with VMOs and staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes;
- OHS responsibility and leadership in risk minimisation;
- Ongoing activity analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources and experience in implementing sustainable change.
The hospital offers excellent Employee Benefits; including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, and maternity services. The five modern operating theatres are equipped with the latest technical equipment, supporting minor and complex surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.