An exciting opportunity exists for a Perioperative Services Manager (Level 4) to take on a leadership position within a busy perioperative department at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Perioperative Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and allocation of staff;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and Sterilisation standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management;
- Ensure workplace health and safety guidelines and policies are met;
- Manage Budgets and attainment of budgetary targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Nursing, Business and/or Management (or working towards);
- Minimum of 5 years senior nursing experience within the Perioperative unit;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Hospital, located south-east of Melbourne CBD, is an acute facility providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.