An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced clinical manager to take on a Perioperative Services Manager role in the growing team at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a Permanent Full-Time role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Perioperative Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- you will help shape organisational strategy, continue to strengthen VMO relationships and improve procedural service provision to achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives;
- you will be responsible for the management and staff direction across 4 Operating Theatres, Day surgery unit and CSSD;
- you will maintain and implement quality systems following National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards;
- you will commit to continuous improvement, risk minimisation and successful delivery of outcomes.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior clinical management role, with a background in Perioperative Services essential;
- A graduate certificate/diploma in Perioperative Nursing will be highly regarded;
- The demonstrated ability to apply quality improvement strategies and influence organisational change;
- Ability to provide operational, clinical expertise to monitor and drive successful patient outcomes;
- A strong collaborator with the capacity to engage a wide variety of hospital stakeholders and contribute to the department's commercial direction and growth.
The hospital offers amazing employee benefits, including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Staff recognition and reward program;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software, and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne's southeast suburbs, is an acute facility offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.