An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead a dedicated and professional team in the Perioperative Department at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Perioperative Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing 11 operating theatres, 2 Procedure rooms and CSSD. You will lead a well-supported management team, including two Nurse Unit Managers and Dedicated Floor Coordinators. You will work with all theatre stakeholders to achieve excellence in care delivery in line with best practices and legislative requirements. You will maintain and implement quality systems following National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive current clinical practice in a perioperative role - minimum 5 years;
- Recent theatre management experience;
- Ability to build rapport with VMOs and staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes;
- OHS's responsibility in risk minimisation;
- Ongoing activity analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources and experience in implementing sustainable change.
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has 11 operating theatres, a large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services (including MRI, CT and Ultrasound).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.