An excellent opportunity has become available for a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead a dedicated, professional and growing team in the Perioperative Department at a private hospital in regional NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Perioperative Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing 4 busy operating theatres, as well as CSSD. You will work with all theatre stakeholders to achieve excellence in care delivery in line with best practices and legislative requirements. You will maintain and implement quality systems in accordance with National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of current clinical practice in perioperative role;
- Recent theatre management experience;
- Ability to build rapport with VMOs and staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes;
- OHS responsibility and leadership in risk minimisation;
- Ongoing activity analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources and experience in implementing sustainable change;
- Graduate Certification/Diploma in Perioperative Nursing is desirable.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Supportive and friendly working environment;
- Generous education support;
- Onsite parking facilities;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, and financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Nowra, is an acute medical/surgical facility providing acute surgical, day surgery, medical, and rehabilitation services to the Shoalhaven and South Coast communities. All departments are staffed by experienced and skilled health care professionals familiar with the latest developments and research in their respective fields.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.