An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and strong nursing leader to take on a leading role that primarily focuses on leadership and the operational management of the perioperative services at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Perioperative Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and allocation of staff;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and Sterilisation standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management;
- Ensure workplace health and safety guidelines and policies are met;
- Manage Budgets and attainment of budgetary targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 5 years of senior nursing experience within a Perioperative unit;
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Nursing, Business and/or Management desirable;
- Extensive clinical experience in the Perioperative setting;
- Consultative leadership style and ability to build rapport and effectively relate with all stakeholders;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, conflict management and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated HR management experience;
- Well-developed financial and analytical skills, ability to manage KPIs and promote and positively implement a patient-focused care model;
- Experience in management at a senior level experience and post-Graduate qualifications in Management or related subject would be advantageous.
Hospital, located in Perth, is an acute private facility providing a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Operating Theatre department consists of 11 theatres covering various specialties, including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general and plastic reconstructive surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.