An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Perioperative Nurse Manager to join the leadership team at a private hospital in Shepparton.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Theatre NUM, you will be taking on the full management of the Theatre complex, including Preadmissions, Day Surgery and CSSD. You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human & material resources within the department. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating all practices, processes and clinical services of the unit.
You will be supported by a passionate team of Associate NUM's and skilled Nurses while reporting to and utilising the mentorship of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a Nurse in Perioperative Services;
- Demonstrated clinical leadership or management experience;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications.
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day-patient services, all located on-site. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.