Exciting opportunities exist for highly experienced Registered Midwives to join a dedicated team in Maternity Ward at a private hospital in regional Victoria. Permanent Full Time and Part-Time opportunities are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Midwife, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of patient care safely and effectively.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent clinical experience in an acute care/relevant environment;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team;
- Well-developed skills in communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and problem-solving;
- Knowledge of relevant acts, codes and standards relevant to current practice;
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- Salary Packaging;
- Corporate Discounts;
- Parking Available;
- Professional Development.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Bendigo, is a private hospital with four theatres, one endoscopy suite, a cardiac catheterisation lab and a new critical care/intensive care unit. The Maternity Ward offers a large range of services, including Special Care Nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.