Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives to join a dynamic midwifery team at a private hospital in Brisbane. Permanent part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Midwife, you will:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Midwifery or Graduate Diploma in Midwifery (if Bachelor of Nursing is the first qualification) or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience, Birthing Suites or Special Care Nursery;
- Neonatal intensive care/Special Care nursery qualifications (Desirable);
- Ventilator and CPAP competent (Special Care Nursery);
- CTG interpretation competency - K2 or RANZCOG (Birthing Suites);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to a family-focused approach to care;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Basic computer skills.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across the network;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services. The ICU department is a six-bed combined ICU, HDU & CCU.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.