Exciting permanent part-time opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Midwives to join a progressive team at the modern Women's Health Unit at a private hospital in Cairns.
As the Registered Midwife, you will be responsible for providing a high level of quality care to all parents and neonates. You will a possess broad knowledge of clinical expertise in all facets of the Midwifery and Neonate care along with a strong passion for delivering specialised care.
The successful applicant would have previous extensive experience in a perioperative environment and meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife;
- Experience working within a birth suite;
- Passionate advocate for the private hospital maternity model of care;
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- A sound understanding of the scope of practice for the role;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Relevant post graduate qualifications desirable;
- Special Care Nursery (SCN) experience is desirable.
Hospital offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development. You can enjoy the challenges and the opportunities to use your clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital, located in Carins, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.