An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Registered Midwife to join a progressive team at the modern Women's Health Unit at a private hospital in Cairns. This is a Permanent Full-time opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Midwife, you will be joining the Maternity ward, planning, reviewing and delivering care to expectant mothers within the unit. You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work alongside a supportive team of nurses, medical professionals and clinical support staff. You will need to be available to work a flexible, rotating shift.
- Current registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a hospital obstetrics/maternity ward;
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- A sound understanding of the scope of practice for the role;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications are desirable;
- The flexibility to work across a rotating roster will be essential.
Hospital offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development. You can enjoy the challenges and the opportunities to use your clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Carins, is a modern, well-equipped facility that offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to providing first-class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered, including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.