Exciting opportunities exist for highly experienced Registered Midwives to join a dedicated team in Maternity Ward at a private hospital in regional Victoria. Permanent Full Time and Part-Time opportunities are available.
As the Registered Midwife, you will be responsible for the provision of a high standard of patient care in a safe and effective manner.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent clinical experience in an acute care/relevant environment;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team;
- Well-developed skills in communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and problem-solving;
- Knowledge of relevant acts, codes and standards relevant to current practice;
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
The hospital offers excellent employee benefits including:
- Salary Packaging;
- Corporate Discounts;
- Parking Available;
- Professional Development.
Hospital, located in Bendigo, is a private hospital with four theatres, one endoscopy suite, a cardiac catheterisation lab and a new critical care/intensive care unit. The Maternity Ward offers a large range of services including Special Care Nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.