Exciting opportunities exist for dually Registered Midwives to join the dedicated and professional nursing team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Permanent part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA (dual registration highly desirable);
- At least 3 years of post-graduate acute hospital experience;
- Minimum of 3 years speciality experience in across the Maternity continuum (Maternity, Birth Suite, Postnatal, SCN);
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications highly regarded
- The flexibility to work across a rotating roster will be essential.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, and financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
The Maternity Unit is a modern, state-of-the-art maternity service, offering mums, partners and babies high-quality care and service with stunning views overlooking the ocean.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.