Exciting opportunities have become available for motivated and experienced Registered Midwives to join the Midwifery team at a private hospital in Hobart.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- supervising and guiding junior and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- being passionate about delivering an exceptional patient experience for women and their families.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Bachelor of Midwifery or Graduate Diploma in Midwifery (if Bachelor of Nursing is the first qualification) or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years Post Graduate Experience;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: birth suite/postnatal care;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to a family-focused approach to care;
- Demonstrated commitment to continued service improvement;
- Problem-solving skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Hobart, is an acute facility providing a unique range of acute services, including general surgery, specialty care in orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, breast, colorectal, oral, vascular, plastics, obesity surgery and select surgery for paediatrics. The Maternity suites are designed on the contemporary labour/deliver/recover model and fitted with state-of-the-art technology, including K2 fetal monitoring systems, and provide various resources used during childbirth.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.