Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Maternity Ward at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a Permanent Part Time role offering 60 hours per fortnight.
As the Registered Midwife, you will be joining a team dedicated to delivering a higher standard of support and care for mothers to be and their newborns. The multidisciplinary team of experienced obstetricians, midwives, nursing staff, lactation consultants and allied health professionals work together to ensure a comfortable and confident experience – before, during and after pregnancy. As a member of the clinical team, you will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients within the Ward. In this role, you will report to the Nursing Unit Manager – Midwifery.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA as Registered Midwife;
- 2 years experience or more as a Midwife in an acute care setting;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Experience working in a private hospital desired;
- Dual RM/RN registration highly regarded.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment, including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Morning & afternoon tea provided.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility with 6 operating theatres, two Cardiac Cath Labs, plus a state of the art Hybrid Theatre along with a 10-bed recovery room. The services are supported by an 11 bed Intensive Care Unit. The Maternity Unit consists of 3 spacious and highly equipped Birth Suites, 14 single rooms and a Level 2 nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.