Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Midwives to join a friendly team of professionals at a private hospital in Melbourne. Permanent full-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, and guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive and consolidated nursing/midwifery experience;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care;
- High-level customer service and relationship skills;
- Be able to show practical problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Show an ability to work efficiently in a professional multidisciplinary team environment;
- Be innovative and adaptable to change and process;
- Complete both hospital and maternity mandatory training annually.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services, including a dedicated mental health unit and a full-service maternity unit, including mother and baby services. The hospital offers inpatient and day programs and outreach services. Programs include general psychiatry and specialities such as anxiety and depression, eating disorders, older adult psychiatry and addiction treatments.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.