Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Midwives to join a friendly team of professionals at a private hospital in Melbourne. Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families, and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Working with Children check (if relevant);
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work practice.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute 127-bed facility offering a wide range of surgical, medical, maternity, mental health, and rehabilitation care for its patients. The hospital has 5 modern well, equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialties: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, and endoscopy.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.