Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and suitably qualified dual Registered Nurses / Registered Midwives with previous experience to join the professional team at a private hospital in Darwin. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a dual-qualified Registered Nurse / Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families, and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
Relocation assistance / sign-on bonus negotiable.
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Midwife;
- Working with Children check;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work practice.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Darwin, is the only provider of private hospital services in the Northern Territory. It is a licensed 150-bed hospital providing a broad range of multiday and day surgery, including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology and ENT and Cardiac Catheter Laboratory.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.