Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and suitably qualified dual Registered Nurses/Registered Midwives with previous experience to join the Maternity Unit's professional team at a private hospital in Darwin. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the broader healthcare team to support patient care needs.
To be successful in this position, you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse and Midwife;
- Current NT Working with Children check;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexible approach to work practice.
The successful candidates will be offered excellent Employee benefits, including:
- Comprehensive hospital and ward orientation;
- Ongoing clinical and educational support;
- Employee benefits scheme;
- Assistance with certificate allowance;
- Professional development opportunities.
Hospital, located in Darwin, is an acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. Hospital provides care to approximately 600 women per year. It comprises of 4 birthing suites; 20 antenatal/postnatal rooms; 6 bed Special Care Nursery; and a 4-bed Paediatric Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.