Excellent opportunities exist for experienced dual-trained Registered Midwives to join a dynamic and dedicated team of the Women's Unit at a private hospital in Mackay. Full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Nurse/Midwife, you will provide family-centred nursing care in collaboration with other health professionals and significant others to ensure safe, efficient, and effective patient management. The role involves using clinical skills in obstetric, gynaecological, & paediatric nursing.
- Current registration with AHPRA - must have dual registration;
- Experience as a Registered Nurse and Midwife is essential, including experience in all areas of pre and post-natal and birth suite;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Flexible to work any shift type.
The hospital offers excellent benefits, including:
- Salary packaging;
- Employee Assistance program;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Work/life balance, variety, and flexibility;
- Work hours are flexible by operational requirements.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Mackay, is a private facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The Women's Unit provides nursing care for antenatal, intrapartum and postnatal care of women, their newborns and their families. The Unit also provides nursing care for paediatric patients and general surgical and medical patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.