Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and motivated Registered Midwives with proven clinical experience to join a Maternity team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA;
- At least 3 years of post-graduate experience;
- Neonatal Qualifications Desirable;
- Working with Children check;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work practice;
- Willingness to work across Special Care Nursery, Delivery Suite & the Post-Natal areas (Training Provided as needed);
- Willingness to participate in On-call;
- Compliance with NSW Health Policy PD2020_017 Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination Against Specified Infectious Diseases.
The right candidate will be offered:
- A comprehensive orientation program;
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience;
- Ongoing professional development.
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, flexible working hours with a variety of shifts available. You will be part of a strong multi-disciplinary team that includes Lactation Consultants and Physiotherapists.
Hospital, located in Southern Sydney, specialises in cardiothoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women’s health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.