Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and motivated Registered Midwives with proven clinical experience to join the dedicated Maternity team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Dual AHPRA registration as Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife;
- At least 2 years of post-graduate experience;
- Relevant Post Graduate qualifications are highly desirable;
- Demonstrated professional manner with a strong customer focus and team approach;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Delivery Suite experience in a private hospital setting desired.
Hospital, located south-east of Sydney, is an acute facility with 7 operating theatres, 2 Catheter Laboratories, a renowned Maternity Unit and Level 2 Intensive Care (ICU) and Coronary Care Units (CCU). The hospital specializes in complex Orthopaedic Trauma, Urology, Colorectal, Plastic, Bariatric, Gynaecology, General and Dental surgical procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.