Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives to join a supportive team in the Maternity Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. It is a position for a rotating midwife who can work both in post-natal and the delivery suite.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- 2 years experience in Midwifery;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S;
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs;
- Ability to work a 7-day rotating roster.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. Newly refurbished maternity unit comprises of 7 birth suites and an outpatient consultation room all with remote monitoring; 40 postnatal/antenatal beds include parenting suites; a level 2 SCN and an outpatient feeding and parenting clinic.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.