Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and professional Midwives to work in the dynamic Maternity Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Multiple full-time and part-time positions are available, including permanent roles within any hospital's support clinics: the fetal monitoring clinic, infant feeding support clinic, and the postnatal outpatient support clinic.
The successful applicant must possess the following essential criteria:
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Midwife;
- At least 2 years of post-graduate experience as a midwife (essential);
- IBCLC (lactation) certification (desirable);
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a supportive team.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefit club;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Lab. The hospital performs a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colorectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery. The maternity unit consists of a 7-bed birth suite, 46 bed antenatal/ postnatal ward and a 14-bed special care nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.