Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Midwives with previous experience to work in the Maternity Ward at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience in midwifery;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care;
- Ability to coordinate a clinical service, troubleshoot and resolve issues;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- A strong customer focus;
- Knowledge of WHS and Manual Handling.
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. Maternity Ward includes 3 delivery rooms, 6 bed Special Care Nursery and 22 postnatal beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.