Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and professional Midwives to work in the dynamic Maternity Unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
Multiple full-time and part-time positions are available, including permanent roles within any hospital's support clinics: the fetal monitoring clinic, infant feeding support clinic, and the postnatal outpatient support clinic.
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Midwife;
- At least 2 years of post-graduate experience as a midwife (essential);
- IBCLC (lactation) certification (desirable);
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a supportive team.
- Salary Packaging;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Hospital Discount;
- Financial Services and Education;
- Flexible Leave Program;
- Health and Wellness Programs;
- Discounted Private Health Insurance.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath labs. The hospital performs a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colorectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery. The maternity unit consists of a 7-bed birth suite, 46 bed antenatal/ postnatal ward and a 14-bed special care nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.