An outstanding opportunity has become available for an experienced Registered Midwife with a passion for providing current evidence-based care in collaboration with women and the wider healthcare team to join the Midwifery Group Practice team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be providing continuity of care to low-risk women. You will be caring for a caseload of 40 women per year using evidence-based, women-centered care, adhering to the National Midwifery Consultation and Referral Guidelines. You will be supported by a team of midwives within the group and backed up by core staff. The Majority of Antenatal visits are conducted within the hospital, and postnatal visits within the woman’s own home.
As a Registered Midwife, you will make an impact by:
- Providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families, and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Guiding and mentoring junior and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Being passionate about delivering an exceptional patient experience for women and their families.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Midwifery or Graduate Diploma in Midwifery (if Bachelor of Nursing is the first qualification) or equivalent;
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience as an RM;
- Highly developed clinical skills across the continuum of maternity services;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to a family-focused approach to care;
- Valid Driver’s license and personal car with comprehensive insurance to attend home visits;
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service;
- Mentorship support will be provided for those new to a role within Midwifery Group Practice.
$35.46 - $49.79 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, provides high-quality services for public and private patients in the Northern Beaches community. The hospital features 486 beds, a 50-bed Emergency Department,14 state-of-the-art theatres including cardiac catheter labs, a world-class education center, a doctor's lounge, and excellent staff facilities, including café and car parking. The amazing birthing and maternity facilities include spacious birthing rooms with large birth pools, the latest K2 monitoring systems, and Level 4 SCN, providing options for all levels of maternity care.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.