New opportunities have arisen for Registered Midwives with extensive skill sets and sound knowledge of the standards pertaining to Midwifery nursing to join the team at a private facility in Adelaide.
Your duties may include:
- Providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families, and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
- Current AHPRA Registration;
- South Australian DHS Working with Children Clearance;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered Midwife;
- Demonstrated understanding of National Safety and Quality Service Standards;
- Sound knowledge of Midwifery standards and the SA Perinatal Practice guidelines;
- Ability to work as a patient advocate and operate as part of a high-functioning team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to effectively manage under pressure with competing demands.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Increased take-home pay with access to salary sacrifice, as a not-for-profit organisation with an exciting new increased cap;
- Ongoing training & professional development opportunities, access to paid study leave;
- Flexible working arrangements for work-life balance by negotiation;
- Employee benefits include – discounted gym memberships, private health insurance, and access to a free Employee Assistance Program for well-being support;
- A supportive team environment, working alongside passionate & dedicated professionals.
Salaries range between $31.07-$53.49 per hour.
The hospital, located in Adelaide, performs a broad range of surgical, medical, diagnostic, and interventional procedures, which are supported by on-site medical imaging, radiology, and pathology. The hospital has eight operating theatres and a procedure room which are all equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
The Maternity unit is currently responsible for the delivery of over 1,500 babies per year, making it the busiest private maternity service in South Australia. It boasts 7 delivery suites, a 20-bed Postnatal ward, and provision for up to 12 babies in our Level 5 Special Care Nursery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.