Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and motivated Registered Midwives to join the Post-Natal team at a private hospital in Sydney. The right applicant will have the opportunity to work in the post-natal and special care nursery unit. There are Full-Time and Part-Time roles available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Midwife, you will join a dedicated team of midwives, obstetricians, and neonatologists. There will be a dedicated maternity educator who will support your upskilling and will bring you a great introduction to the unit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering evidence-based midwifery care and providing exceptional patient experience to the woman and their families;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding midwifery/nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to mothers and their families.
A sign-on bonus may be available for successful applicants.
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Current NSW Working with Children Check;
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Special Care Nursery experience is advantageous;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Compliance with NSW Health Policy;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
A salary ranges from $35.46 – $49.79 per hour, based on your years of relevant experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Southern Sydney, has 168 overnight beds and specialises in cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, spinal surgery, endovascular surgery, interventional neuroradiology, general surgery, general medicine, liver surgery, orthopedics, maternity, and pediatrics. The hospital also has dedicated Day Surgery, a Coronary Care Unit, and an Intensive Care Unit.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.