Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple full time and part-time positions are available. The positions are available across several clinical areas: postnatal, birth suite, antenatal and special care nursery.
As a Registered Midwife, you will be joining a team dedicated to delivering a high standard of support and care for mothers, newborns and their families. The multidisciplinary team of experienced obstetricians, midwives, nurses, lactation consultants and allied health professional’s work together to ensure a comfortable and confident experience – before, during and after pregnancy.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent proven maternity experience is essential;
- Postgraduate maternity qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Strong clinical skillset in a hospital maternity setting with a passion for women’s health;
- High standard of customer-focused service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- The flexibility to work a 7 day rotating roster with will also be key for this role.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities;
- Generous support for education;
- Close proximity to public transport and parking facilities;
- A supportive, friendly and professional working environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a small specialist private hospital. Specialising in women’s health, the hospital provides the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies. The specialities include obstetrics, gynaecology, urogynaecology, plastic and cosmetic surgery. Each year, we perform over 5600 procedures and deliver more than 3000 babies.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.