Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives to join the Maternity ward at a private hospital in Perth. Permanent part-time roles are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Midwife, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality maternity and obstetric care to women and newborns. Your role will involve engaging in constructive and collaborative communication with family members, a diverse group of healthcare professionals, and community agencies.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Registered Midwife in a clinical setting;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice.
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance;
- Enjoy exclusive benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave, and even the option to purchase extra annual leave.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Southern Perth, is an acute care hospital providing high-quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. The maternity ward offers a 24-hour comprehensive spectrum of maternity services to the highest standards of clinical care by doctors and midwives supported by well-equipped facilities.
The facility comprises a 12-bed antenatal/postnatal unit with three birth suites, a low-risk midwifery-led antenatal clinic, a specialised obstetric clinic, and a GP obstetrician model of care. Presently, the dedicated obstetricians and midwives oversee approximately 900 births each year, with the Maternity Unit’s activity on a steady rise.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.