New opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic Registered Midwives to join the Women’s Health Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Full-Time and Part-Time roles are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Midwife, you will bring a genuine interest in caring for women and their families through the various stages of pregnancy, childbirth, and postnatal care.
As a Registered Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidence-based care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and supporting your team members to deliver family-centered care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients to manage their care.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- At least 3 years of relevant post-registration qualifications;
- Demonstrated experience working in the provision of antenatal and postnatal midwifery services;
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of quality improvement initiatives using research principles to support evidence-based practice, including the development of policies and guidelines;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a supportive team;
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient-centred care;
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations;
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills;
- Flexibility to a seven-day roster, including night duty.
- IBCLC (lactation) certificate or working towards (desirable);
- Experience in Private Health Care (desirable).
- $1500 sign-on bonus plus a $1500 retention payment after 12 months of employment;
- Secure undercover parking at a flat daily rate;
- Challenging, inspiring, and rewarding role;
- Help with further study and education, professional and personal development.
$35.46 - $49.79 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The Operating Theatre complex has 16 theatres, 32 first-stage recovery bays, and additional 32-second stage chairs. The specialties include General (including laparoscopic), Colorectal, Bariatric, Orthopaedic, Cardiothoracic, ENT, Plastics, Paediatriand & Dental Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Ophthalmic, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Urology, and Vascular surgery. Women's Health Unit is a 43-bed post/antenatal/gynecology ward with 7 birthing suite rooms. Supporting this service is a 7-bed level 2 Special Care Nursery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.