Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Midwives to join the maternity team at a private hospital in Shepparton. Full time and part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 1-year experience post-graduation;
- Self-motivated with a high level of communication, organisational and time management skills;
- Basic Knowledge of patient management and information systems;
- Completion of a Graduate Midwife Nursing Program;
- A broad knowledge base of care of patients requiring antenatal, intrapartum, postnatal and Special Care Nursery.
- Generous salary packaging subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships;
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance;
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals;
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts;
- Outstanding reward and recognition program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Shepparton, is an acute care facility that provides a range of high-quality services for people of ages and diverse health needs – from services for Women and Children to Aged Care, Mental Health, Cancer and Wellness Services, Community Services, Dental, Dialysis, Drug and Alcohol Services, Emergency Department, Medical and Surgical Care.
The Maternity Services Unit consists of the Antenatal/Postnatal Inpatient Unit, Birth Suite, Special Care Nursery, Antenatal Service, In-home postnatal care and breastfeeding support.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.