New opportunities have arisen for experienced Registered Midwives to become part of the Maternity Ward staff at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families, and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in the provision of midwifery care;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Working across the scope of maternity services, including delivery suite, antenatal, and postnatal.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Working with Children check (if relevant);
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work practice;
- Working with Children check.
The hospital, located in Sydney, is a 98 patient-beds facility and provides an extensive range of medical and acute services, including seven operating theatres, an Angiography suite, a 10-bed Intensive Care Unit, a Maternity Unit, a Level Two, six patient-bed Special Care Nursery, as well as a Day Surgery Unit, Mental Health Unit, Oncology Department as well as pharmacy and radiology services.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.