New opportunities have arisen for Registered Nurses specialising in Aged Care to become part of the Clinical Care team at a Residential Aged Care facility situated on the Central Coast. Both permanent full-time and part-time positions are currently open.
As a Registered Nurse in Aged Care, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to the residents;
- Providing clinical guidance and coordinating the care team;
- Creating and reviewing care plans and escalating any issues of concern;
- Developing and maintaining positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Current Australian Registration as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA);
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification.
You can expect the following:
- Work/life balance with multiple shift options;
- Visa sponsorship with a pathway to permanent residency;
- Dedicated career development programs to build and accelerate your career;
- Scholarship opportunities of up to $15,000;
- Relocation packages to work in the regional areas;
- National secondment opportunities to diversify your experience;
- Sector-leading training, systems & innovation.
$36.99 to up to $48.20 (Base Rate) + 50% Saturday penalty Rate + 75% Sunday penalty Rate + Super + Annual Leave.
Located on Central Coast, the Residential Aged Care facility offers a serene atmosphere where compassionate and personalised care is provided by 24/7 registered nurses. Supported by experienced leadership, a capable and confident team delivers residential aged care, palliative care, dementia care, and respite care. Allied health professionals also visit regularly.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.