A new opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse who would like to join the Clinical team at a private aged care facility in Dapto. It is a permanent part-time role.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing comprehensive person-centred care to the Residents and ensuring their comfort, well-being and dignity;
- Personalised care plans and medication management;
- Emotional support and rehabilitation;
- Enhance the quality of life for the Residents;
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous experience as an RN in Aged Care
- Compassion and effective communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and organised with a proven ability to maintain accurate documentation;
- Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values;
- Access to the staff rewards portal gives you exclusive discounts to over 400 retailers;
- Above award rates of pay with paid onboarding with career advancement opportunities;
- Salary packaging, up to $15,900;
- Formal recognition for outstanding performance, including career advancement and skills development;
- Free participation in the 12-month Aged Care Transition to Practice Program for new grad Registered Nurses;
Located in the Illawarra suburb of Dapto, this aged care facility offers a home to 111 residents in private rooms with en suite bathrooms. Person-centred care is at the forefront of this home's design, with private en suite bathrooms, care within dedicated groups and spaces for palliative care. It has a dedicated lifestyle team to provide regular activities for residents, giving them a choice in how they spend their day, from meals to activities, outings and more.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.