Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses with anaesthetic & PACU experience to join the Perioperative Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Anaesthetic/PACU nursing;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- High level of customer service;
- Be able to show effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Show an ability to work efficiently in a professional multi-disciplinary team environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full-service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.