Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Anaesthetic/PACU team at a private hospital in Melbourne. There are multiple permanent roles available with hours flexible to candidate availability.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be joining our anaesthetic team supporting procedures across 11 operating theatres. You will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures and recovery.
To be successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years in an acute perioperative environment as an Anaesthetic or PACU/Recovery Nurse;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will be essential for this role.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has eight operating theatres, three procedure rooms, a large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.