Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Anaesthetic, and PACU Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the Perioperative Services Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be supporting the Nurse Unit Manager and Nursing Team to provide excellence in clinical outcomes, including initiatives to improve the safety and quality of clinical care whilst working closely with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Recent experience in a theatre setting - a minimum of 2 years;
- Post-graduate qualification in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is an acute facility offering medical and surgical services, including Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Oral Surgery, General Medicine, Orthopaedics and Endoscopy.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.