Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Anaesthetic/PACU team at a private hospital in Melbourne. There are multiple permanent roles available with hours flexible to candidate availability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will be joining the anaesthetic team supporting procedures across 11 operating theatres. You will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high-quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures and recovery.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years in an acute perioperative environment as an Anaesthetic/PACU Registered Nurse;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will be essential for this role.
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has eight operating theatres, three procedure rooms, a large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.