Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Operating Suite team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. Several permanent full time or part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be joining the well-equipped Operating Suite comprised of eight operating rooms plus two Cath Labs and a state of the art Hybrid Theatre along with a 14-bed recovery room. You will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of acute care experience in a PACU/Anaesthetics team;
- Post Grad qualifications in perioperative nursing will be highly regarded;
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Commitment to self-development.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. The hospital undertakes the latest cardiac procedures in a state of the art cardiac catheter laboratory. It is able to provide primary angioplasty services 24 hours a day, supported by a 33 cardiac bed coronary care unit with world-class wireless monitoring. Also, cardiothoracic surgery (open heart surgery) is available onsite, supported by a dedicated state of the art operating theatre and intensive care unit. Surgical specialties include cardiac surgery, thoracic, spinal, general surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology, obstetrics, orthopaedics, urology, plastics, ENT, vascular and dental. Services are supported by an 11 bed Intensive Care Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.