Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the Anaesthetic & Recovery Unit at a private hospital in Adelaide.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse;
- Recent experience in Anaesthetics and Recovery;
- Post Graduate Certificate in perioperative (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills;
- Understanding of ACORN standards.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Hospital, located in Adelaide, performs a broad range of surgical, medical, diagnostic, and interventional procedures supported by on-site medical imaging, radiology, and pathology. Hospital has eight operating theatres and a procedure room which are all equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.